Our events are organised by the same experienced Volunteer Officials who worked for the Motor Sports Association (MSA), running their highly successful Euroclassic for more than 20 years, so you can rest assured you will be in good hands.
Dates are now announced for our 2017 Tours
UK Springtime Tour 21 to 23 April 2017
Euroclassic Tour to Northern Spain & The Pyrenees 2 to 8 September 2017
Our September 2016 Euroclassic Scenic Ireland Tour was a great success.
Tony Merrygold has written a review of the 2016 Euroclassic
Read the review of our 2016 Summer Tour to Cumbria & Yorkshire
We are committed to organising high quality car tours which are fully supported by experienced Officials and Technicians throughout the event. We pride ourselves on ensuring you have a variety of checkpoints to make each day different and memorable. We endeavour to find unusual venues to intrigue you and scenic driving routes to keep you smiling all the way to your hotel each night.
Initial feedback from participants on the 2016 Euroclassic Scenic Ireland Tour
- Many thanks to you & the team for a great week in Ireland - scenery spectacular, company good, interesting visits and everything laid on. Even the weather was quite good for Ireland!
- I thought it would be good, but it was even better.
- Back home after a truly wonderful trip - Ireland will go down as one of the greats
- We would like to thank you and the team for the wonderful time we had. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The hotels, food and company were excellent; the scenery breathtaking, with superb driving roads. As usual, the organisation was of a high standard.
- In my opinion one of the very best tours of all the Euroclassic days
All our tours include the following:
Review of 2016 Euroclassic by Tony Merrygold
Tony Merrygold wrote up his experiences of the 2016 Euroclassic Scenic Ireland Tour for the American magazine British Marque.
Last time we drove round Ireland was about 25 years ago on the 1st day of a 3 day Norwich Union run. This only covered the Wicklow Mountains, the National Stud and back to Dublin before returning across the Irish Sea for days 2 and 3 of the Norwich Union run. So when the European Classic Touring Club announced the 2016 Euroclassic would be a tour around south and west Ireland we signed up for it straightaway.
...................... The full article can be read here.